Monday, April 12

Random

Many of us are struggling between the happiness and sadness
It's time to clear everyone's mind now ..or maybe myself ..


I'm totally blur now ...
just because I don't know what am I thinking right now ~
There are too many feelings prop out in my heart and mind
I couldn't manage them well and I know I'll never smile happily before I can settle all this sucks feeling ...


chatted with the gals (carmen , kah mun , crystie , and cecelia ) many times
and yea ..I knew many stories ....
everyone of us has our own stories behind ...and yet , these stories weren't happy
everyone goes through that but not everyone grows in the process ....


I learnt many thinkings from you gals
I try to think as positively as you , but I failed .
I try to be hyper as you , and maybe I can ...
I try to be cheerful as you , hmmm ...in the process of learning ^^


yea ..
different environment , different friends , different thinking , different life ~
I can feel the special of being a member of cfab and I know I should appreciate everyone there !
I love all of you so much ! You guys and gals accompany me every moment !
and sometimes , I do really feel that , you gals know what am I thinking about !
thanks ~ thanks for comforting me ~ ^^




============



To be honest ,
I'd feel that some of my friends changed , when they are in their college ...
Maybe can be said that the environment changed them ?
or , they really found themselves ?
I couldn't read their mind so clear right now ....
and yea ...I know we weren't so close like last time ~
There no longer an easy job to bridge the gap ..but maybe this is the so-called "life"



or



I think too much ?
haha ~
who knows ~
If you are my true friend, you will understand the feeling , do you ?






- sue sien ,
I'm worry about you , but nothing much I can do . What you need is time
and you have to know , you will not be alone .
I totally agree what you posted last time ,
that stated , "friends are not forever one , we lost and gain new friends , each and every year "
life's going in that rule and we ought to follow it
no doubt , you and I are growing in this process
hold our hands together , we can !



- cecelia
I don't know what can I write here to give you support ~
since you are always so hyper , but I knew you weren't always
yea , I'm always ready to text with you , this hyper gal , since you can make me hyper too ^^
text me whenever you wish to ! I'm 24 hours standby ! lolx =p



- kah mun
whenever you feel lonely , text me or crys , rather than ......haha ~ lolx ~
I hope i wont fall asleep again la ^^



- crys
You are the most cheerful gal I ever met but I'd know the emo side of you !
=D , haha ~ I like you smile , is sweet =)



- carmen
You are the one I shared the most la ~ haha ~
and we are quite weird , coz we are having the same feeling sometimes !
You know what am I really thinking ^^
thanks for always supporting me @@



- huey yuin
I din chat with you for a very long time , and I'm worry about you , for some reasons
I cant really know what you are thinking and I don't think I'll know .
so , I'll only stand aside , hoping that you can have your own thoughts and work for it .





## I hope that I can sleep well tonight and get ready to Broga hill ##








p/s I'm still lost in my thought .....=(





No comments:

Post a Comment