Saturday, April 24

Futsal

futsal !!! futsal !!! futsal !!!!


the tiring day --- friday 23/4/2010


morning , we had our MS exam ...
ooopsss ...did I mention I'll take my MS exam today ?
yea , MS , is MS ...that means , after this , I no need to attend MS again !
the freaking lecturer ~ lolx !
no comment on the exam ...no word can use to describe =S


so so ....continue the day
after the exam , the gals , planned to go sunway pyramid , and the guys plan to go dota ...
and I , as well as carmen , didn't plan to join anyone of them , so .....
we went to library and met some of us there .


so ..went to lunch and met KT ..and now , i know why you're emo .
smile la =)


next > BM class ....
today BM class was interesting , and FUNNY !
we try to make jokes with him and he actually react positively to us !
lolx !!!!! F-U-N ~


we ended our class earlier ....and .....F-U-T-S-A-L !!!!!!!


reached U-One sports and then ...started the game !


there are 4 teams
team 1 > the seniors
team 2 and team 3 > are our batch
team 4 > the juniors


the game was fun !!!!!
this was my 1st futsal game !
and actually i don't know how to play ...then reuben , danny taught me !
lolx !
then the guys really very very pro !
they played till so serious and rough !
but it's fun !
and it's shocked when you saw a goal !!!!!!
and then we'll shouted our G-O-A-L !!!!!!!


my team(red) won no.2 and Lb's team (yellow) won the game !!!!!
CONGRATZ !!!!!!
and now , the gals know , why the guys like to play and watch football match so much !
so did we !!!!!!!!
lolx !!!!!!
nice day and is fantastic to be with the CFAB-ians !!!!!





-I actually hurt my leg and now i'm walking with a super slow speed ...lolx
-the match / competition is successfully held !
-congratz batch 2 for winning the game !
-I saw many pro player in our class !!!!!!! u guys are rock !!!!!!!!



loves ,
i received something special from the gals !!!!!!
is so surprise when I found that card !!!!!
thanks gals !!! love you !!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment