Friday, April 16

AG and guardian angel

Accounting class finally started by this tuesday
and we met our lecturer , Ms lee for the 1st time , with her eye still swollen .
*take care , Ms Lee*


basically ..i'm getting lost in accounting class ...
because the explanations is confusing me ...sighs ~
not much elaborating the AG class here ...


and our dear Ms mala's sick !
Ms. Mala , take good care , we miss you so much !


Soo min and Soon ying came into our class today to arrange the replacement classes for us .
they'd apologize for the very-last-minute cancellation of classes . ^^
and yea , we get our packed timetable again , because we squeeze in the 15 hours AG classes.
and we have to replace for our english classes and Business Maths too ....


Guardian Angel game started this week .
and everyone in the class is so excited about this game and there are so many efficient ANGELS!
and ...maybe I know who's my angel ?
** we have to guess who is our angel and the answer will reveal in two weeks time **



my mortal , I don't know what to do to you , ^^v




my angel , where are you ?
thanks for the candy...

No comments:

Post a Comment