Saturday, April 10

Moody week

It's time to blog ....


this week wasn't a happy week ...
why ? because classes cancelled !!!!!


what happen to our lecturers?
why not they informed us the day before class ?
angry ~~~~


drove all the way to Sunway early in the morning ...then ---class cancelled !
haiz ...speechless ~



##skip##



As the result of class cancelled ...
1. We watched "How to Train your dragon " is quite nice la ~
2. Shopped with classmates at pyramid to search for dress ....
3. Chatted with the gals ....the heart-to-heart talking ...



-thanks u gals comforting me every moments ^^V
-glad to happy you all to be with me !!!!!!!!
-everyone has their own story ...
-there will always a sadness behind the happiness ~
-at least we moved and we know we have got over that !!!!! =)


moody week without reasons ~
pulled me out from this hell world !
I'm getting worse !!!!!
I'm so wrong ...... but I'm still doing the wrong things everyday
=((((




p/s kah mun , I will blog in english from now onwards ~ haha ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment