Monday, April 5

I passed

3rd of April , we took MI computer based exam .
The questions were totally different to what we did in the questions bank


hmm ....worry worry worry about my result...
i don't wanna fail ! ><''''


4th April , the result was supposed to be out on this day
but dunno what happened to the ICAEW
the results were not out !
everyone was tiring waiting for the results !
tick tock .........tick tock ........tick tock .............worry ~~~~~~



5th of April , the result finally out today
i received msg from celia , danny , crys , carmen , cheok , shih xuan ...
yea , "result is out , check"
but I was not at home that time ....
worry la !


waited till 5 pm , i reached home and i log in to the ICAEW web
ya , clicked on the "exam result"
and .....read through the page


i PASS !!!!!
phew ~~~~~~~


that wasn't a good mark , but ...
at least i passed .
carmen said it right " I'm happy enough that I pass "



^^
she did comfort me , ya , at least we passed .
thanks =)

No comments:

Post a Comment