Monday, April 12

Broga hill !!!!!!!

yeah !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ARGH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAPPY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



okay ...I'm hyper ! haha !



went Broga hill today !
with
--Wei Herng ,
--Liang bin ,
--Win kee ,
--Khang Lun ,
--Koon Jiat and
--Huey Yuin !!!!!


okie okie , calm down , calm down *if not I can't finish this post * XD



woke up early at 5 am today and get myself ready for the day !
so ....drove to wei herng's house and we went broga in his Prado !
reached there .....and started the tough journey !



because it was still so so so early , the jungle is totally DARK !!!!
you can see the road if you don't have a torch light!
and yea ..i'm so .....stupid that i din bring ~ haha ~
We had total 3 or 4 torch light for 7 people ..so the I'm not the one bringing torch light ...=(
I told myself " be careful , don't fall " ~ lolx



wei herng was the 1st person as he is experienced and he know the road up the hill !
then i was the 2nd , following by Huey Yuin , Win Kee , Koon Jiat , Khang Lun
and the last was Liang Bin , cause he is fit enough and managed to take care us ! ^^



walked walked walked and we were rushing up to hill before sun rises !
we wanted to watch sunrise !
according to the fit master -- wei herng , the jungle road wasn't tough ,
but ....is tough for me !
I felt damn hard for me to continue the journey because I can't managed anymore !
the road is getting steeper ! argh ~
I kept murmured " I can't ~ I can't la ~ I cannot ~ I cannot~I really cannooooot lar ......."
but we can't stop !
so wei herng kept console me and said " going to reach ade ! going to reach ade !"
and actually he was just giving me spirit ....haha ~
because still had a quite long journey to reach lolx !


I nearly fell and slipped or tripped ...but luckily ..I have herng's hand ! thanks !
after the super super tough journey , we finally reached Peak 1 , which can watch sunrise ...
and ...I ....nearly fainted !!!!!!!
I sat down at big stone ..and stone there ! lolx ....
I felt wanna vomit , faint , or dizzy ....
and I was so uncomfortable !
the breeze blew and I felt cold !
I tried to make myself STRONG ...and make myself OKAY !
after about 20 minutes , yea , I'm okay now ! and I was energetic ! ^^V
I started =) and no more emo ~ lolx !
we watched the sun rise at Peak 1 ...


the energetic guys > Wei herng , Liang bin , and Win kee ..suggested to climb up to peak 4 !
which i couldn't ! my stamina doesn't allow me to do that ><''''


yea ...so they ran up there ..
while me , Koon Jiat , Huey Yuin and Khang lun continued to Peak 2 .
then we did stupid things ! I shouted at Liang Bin while he was standing at Peak 4 !
haha ! and my voice was loud , there was an echo !
yeah ! proved that I was energetic! ^^V


waited they came down to peak 2 , and we started another journey going down the hill !
yea ..tough job again (but it's much more easier than to climb up )
but we had chosen a more dangerous route to go , just for fun !
the route really dangerous ! and we can actually see the landslide !
wow ! so scared ! team work team work ! but it's fun la ! ^^


we got down the hill at 8 am !
we have used 30 minutes to climb up , and about 20 minutes to get down !
wow ! i couldn't believe that ! ^^
we weren't exhausted , but we were hungry ! haha ~


so we went to Semenyih town to have our breakfast !
wei herng brought us to visit Semenyih town !
and he introduced many place for us and also his Primary school !
he was like a tour guide ! haha ^^


after we had our breakfast , we went home and bathed ....to get ready for the rest of the day !!!!!!




##to be continued ##

I'm happy !



No comments:

Post a Comment