Thursday, April 29

midnight post

I am too bored and don't know what to blog on here ~




this week will be our holiday week , which means , we have no class onwards ~
but something so weird happened that we didn't enjoy this holiday so much !
we , refer to me and my classmates ....
for the weird reason ---- we like to attend class more than holiday ?
hahaha ~ "bored" post appear in fb everywhere ...and the holiday is so silence ....




just because of the extra idle time I had these few days, i thought of the past ~
there are the happy ones , and also the sad ones...
but to be POSITIVE ...
I will just make myself to be OKAY ! =)


### POSITIVE POSITIVE POSITIVE###


nothing going to change the past , but there's nothing to predict the future
what I need to do is , to live life to the fullest !
what is done is done !
this is what we need to understand and accept the facts !




YOU and YOU , who came in my life and successfully interrupt me




T-H-A-N-K Y-O-U !!!!!!!



Life sucks ! but I appreciate what YOU've done =)




p/s , say thank you to whomever you think they WORTH it !



^^V
midnight post ~ =)

No comments:

Post a Comment