Friday, November 18

Yes , I can .

I feel like blogging ,but I dunno what to blog...
some updates perhaps ?

hmm ..revision class for FA is going on now in class .
jokers around are making the class less stressful
yes I do always laugh my lungs out because of all the lame jokes and no logic sense words .
I definitely like classmates like this !

2moro gonna be our last revision class for FA .
I have homework to do ,but I haven't touch .
seriously have no mood to do anything ,right now .

the weather recently wasn't that good ,
it's raining heavily everyday , everywhere was flooded ,
even sunway pyramid's carpark B1 .

walking to my own car is a problem now ...
I dun mind to walk under rain sometimes ,
I need some refreshment ,maybe ?

but sometimes , I like rainy days ,
It makes me feel calm , feel stagnant
and I can really rest , and think
and really think ,
arrange my thoughts


somehow I feel a bit lost ,
a bit confused , stress , tire , demotivating , self depressed etc etc...


again , mood swings ,
every time when I was alone ,
brain cant stop functioning and thinking something else ,
issues that caught me up ,
issues that haven't been settled ,
issues that I still avoiding ....


I'm tire , I'm seriously tire bout this .
I wish I could cry out loud , but I have no reasons to let my tears down .


study Winnie ,study .


this is what I tell myself everyday ,
yet , I'm now blogging like nobody biz .


I really wish I could smile like I did during high school to everyone I met whenever I was .
I like the smile I had , I miss the happiness .


Dec is coming in 12 days time , and my finals is on the 6 and 7 of dec .


can I do this ?


yes ,

I can ,
I can ,
I can .






No comments:

Post a Comment