Wednesday, November 2

Smile



hey , here I come to blog :)

I have nothing much to elaborate on current life
simply plain ,boring , stressful , lazying , sluggish ....
yes , indeed , this is so called life --- lifeless ?

oh , I shouldn't complain that much
because someone is suffering oversea too =/

well , have been quite a bad mood week before this .
issues get me up and I couldn't solve this without him to talk to .
Issues where I have to face everyday , every minute in the class when me and her meet up

I wish there wasn't hard feeling ...
I wish that isn't an issue , but I felt the difference....

somehow I should just ignore it ?
yes , I did smile when I see her
:)
~ SMILE ~


the boyfriend called and explained everything
made me cried over the phone

"this is what we called ldr ", this is what he tell me .
He tried once , and he failed .
now he is starting a new one , the feeling of fear in him is definitely stronger than mine .

He trust me , and I trust him .
With the distance , the fundamental criteria is to TRUST each other .

when he tell me this ,
finally I understand the real meaning of ldr .
I choose to take this , have faith on myself .

I can settle everything around me
I want to make everyone happy , smile .


Smile , and the world smile with you
:)



No comments:

Post a Comment