Tuesday, November 22

Gathering at Batu Gajah

wow wow wow , such a relaxing weekend I had .
Went to Ipoh with my family to attend a dinner held by my parents' primary school !


100th years anniversary of Yuk Kwan School , Batu Gajah !


The only thing I can say was ,
this was pretty awesome timing for all the old friends to meet up .
and they look super effinly happy !
really ! and they started talked non stop ,
take photo everywhere with everyone .
Cant imagine that their primary school standard teacher was there also ,
is already 70+ years old !


OMG !
and they still have chances to talk and chat !
and the teachers still remember them !


looking them , makes me think of my future .
Will my school have some of this dinner ?
will we meet each other at the age of 50 ?
and what reaction will we have ? excited ? touching ? happy ?

haha !

I guess , we will look exactly like what my parents and their friends did yday at the dinner .


can you imagine that ,
people from overseas came back to Malaysia ,just for this dinner ?
Australia , New Zealand , Singapore ...
how they appreciate chances like this to meet up ,
and to have a look at each other after 30+ years ?
Everyone bring along their family members too .


It was a really warm session for everyone .
Everyone looks different , much richer , much more handsome , much more beautiful .
but their hearts are still the same ,
still laugh at each others jokes and thought of the old times ,how they behave in class!


awwwww ! this is so lovely .
you can feel the happiness and the excitement among them .
and of course appreciate the chance and the luck to meet each other

=)




No comments:

Post a Comment