Monday, November 28

Updates


Revision class for Tax is over .
yup , we have got an ang mo from New Zealand ,
Mr Martin Riley to give us a 3 day course .


class was conducted in a normal way ,
with a unique British accents .
haha !
but we lacked of the usual lame jokes we used to have during our normal class .


I was freaking stressed up these few days ,
is not because of studies , but something else .
my mood was terribly bad and sorry for some who accidentally pissed me off .


mood swings from time to time ,
not that I cant control my emotions ,
I have tried my best ,
but I cant think of any reason to pressure my emotions .


I miss the happy moments I had , the smiles , the laughter and everything else .
I am no longer the past winnie ,
and I aint going to discover the new one .


one week , and that's the finals .
can I do this ?



No comments:

Post a Comment