Saturday, October 8

Updates

FA pt1 is over.
well , I actually studied , but just cant figure out why still I cant do the questions =/

sighs , TX pt2 is coming on next tuesday
screweddd the paper laaaaa!
I haven't start studying for tax .
shall start tonight .

today is Swy's parents day .
luckily my dad is not going , well , I said , no need to go la...
I know I'm a bad daughter =/

hmm....hmmm...........


I have nothing much to elaborate on current situation .



Weather in M'sia is pretty good , windy and rainy .
I love this weather .... but no heavy rain when I'm driving k ?

heavy rain when I'm at home or when I am sleeping .
hahas !



I miss my best sista aka Huey Yuin who now in UK .
saw her status mentioning about the whether there , quite cold .
take care ~~~


Life is simply plain without all the outings
yet , this is to compensate the days I went out last few months ?


well , somehow I love staying at home and laze around .
*dream on* yes , I should bury my head into the books , instead of blogging ?

recovered from fever and flu .
god bless
sickness helped me to claim back my sleeping debt in two days.
thanks =)
I have been sleeping days and nights these few days.


somehow I missed the smile that I had last time
=')


No comments:

Post a Comment