Tuesday, October 4

Lucky :)


was chatting with the boyfriend via MSN .


another heart to heart talking time
=)

and everything looks like a miracle .


we recalled how we met during primary school
how we become close friends
how we manage to build a strong friendship bond
how we encourage and support each other when each other have troubles
and all these happened when we're just friends , nothing much .


No doubt , we trust each other
=)


I'm glad that I have him with me.


while I was waiting for him to come online , I thought of :


hey , I'm in a relationship with Kah hang , wow ~
It's just like a dream .... am I in the right dream ?

I have never thought of this guy would be my boyfriend .


Since last time , he is labeled as my best friend ,
a friend where always support me no matter what happen .
A friend who can go crazy with me at any moments .


The friendship between us is stronger than ever .
We're just close , super close friends .


but hey , I'm his girlfriend now yo!


wow , is just like a dream ~

there is one saying sounds like this ,

"to meet someone right is not as easy as you thought ;
to meet someone right , and he loves you too is another miracle. "


hey , am I dreaming ?

if this is a dream , I wish I will never wake up

=)


there are so many coincidences happened ,
and these little sparks between us lead to a start in our relationship

:)


If he never ever went for studies in overseas , all this wouldn't happen ;
If I never went to a gathering , I wouldn't even meet him before he left ;
If I never ever promise to accept the belated bday present , I wouldn't have got his hug ;
If he never drop by my house , we wouldn't even meet the night before he flew off ;
If I can go out during late night , he wouldn't need to drop by my house to give me that present ;
If he didn't extend his holidays , all these wouldn't happen ;




without all these , we're still friends .




can I say , I'm lucky ?









2 comments: