Tuesday, October 4

Hyper-ness


here I come to blog again !
today's class was funny !


I was super hyper today

LOL

I can laugh non stop for nothing ,
and I continued laughed at myself cause I can stop laughing !
you get what I mean ?


hahahahahha !

yea , I am going crazy !!!!!!

Until Eugene Eunice and Carmen also cannot take it .

They looked at me like "What the hell happened to Jiaping? "

seriously ... I cant figure out what's wrong with me .

according to carmen ,
I was hyper when I get not enough sleep or I was exhausted .
ah , maybe she's right about this .



Carmen carmen carmen ~~~~
=)


Today we celebrated Danny's and Airil's belated birhtday !
hahaha ! cream plan turned into mayo plan !
ohhh oooowwh~~~~~~~
the whole EB G-3 smells like mayonnaise !


well , obviously the boysss had fun chasing each other while throwing the mayo-plate
and of course the girls enjoyed watching ! LOL

hmm ~~~~
and tax class ended early !!!!

oh ya ~ kesian Airil ,I bought him a pearl-less chatime !
and somemore need to exchange strawwww ~
LOL



*back to reality*


aihz ~~~~~


the feeling of bugging me to study is so annoying !

time to hit the sack
=p



No comments:

Post a Comment