Friday, October 21

Pissed me off

today early in the morning , someone pissed me off ...

yes ,he did .
I wonder why I can use 45 minutes to drive from Kajang to Sunway ,
but he cant even use 45 minutes to move his ass down the apartment and wait there ?

everytime I have to text him "reached" , then waited like a DRIVER there ...
am I obliged to pick you up ? hello ...??!!
I seriously cannot take this .
Every morning I will have emotional attack because of him , maybe I die younger because of this ? I just cant understand what is he thinking ...
Fine . as usual ,I park my car in elephant walk , well , should I say I notice "things" .
He treated me just like a driver .
my girl friend reached at the same time too , so waited for her to walk to college .
and I shut my mouth up the whole journey .
I wonder why he can talk so nicely , walk beside her , so SLOWLY when she is there .
But what happen is she weren't there ?
I think we have about at least 50m apart ,or more than that . Ha ?
shall I reflect myself in this case .
If he appreciate what people did for him , show some respect . If he doesn't , please ask those person that he thinks he will appreciate to help him , I am not your 24/7.
I am super pissed !

I think Reuben was the first one who know why my face was so emo this morning .
And I shall thanks him ,for understand part of the story .
I am tired of telling everything ... I
dunno who to tell to .
Can I just screw him right in front of his face ?

Fine . Can he like ...don't sleep when I was driving home in a Jam ?
Is my car so nice for him to learn "fishing" lesson ?
I rather todrive alone back ,without him ....
I can blast my radio , oh well , I can blast too when he is fishing ,
since he is not there for chatting purpose
#yes , sarcasm ,I know . who cares ?


damn damn damn


he has crossed the line , like a million thousands time ,
yet I'm still so generous to him ,what da hell am I doing ?

maybe he did something nice , but I don't see it .
#so sorry , but I don't mean it .


No comments:

Post a Comment