Wednesday, October 12

sick


have been a tough week .
yes , I'm down with flu , fever , sorethroat and cough .


stacks of tissues in front of my study table .
this is what you can see if you're in class with me being in serious flu .
hahas !


I'm still in the progress of recovering =/
sighs , hope I can recover fast.
I want to talk and laugh as usual !
>.


hmm , had my TX pt2 .
well , is better than what I though of ,
since I din study much ,
okay ,
to be true , I flipped through the notes only .

because of terrible sickness , I felt that I should defer the paper .
but I know somehow defer or not , I still fail the paper .
so just get through it as fast as possible !


GrrRRr~


now going back on normal classes again
This coming Saturday is the Graduation day held by SWY .
well , we're not not attending though .
but of course , we're attending the one held by ICAEW !
^^V Weeeeee , bias ! LOL




No comments:

Post a Comment