Saturday, November 20

One week holiday


Monday class was the only class for the whole week , so ?
haha ! holiday for 5 days !
I'm not going anyway though !
staying at home ....to grow mushroom !
GRrrrrr ~ BORED !!!!!!!


well ! I'm supposed to used these holidays to finish my IC assignments and start doing revision for mock exam !
er .....but ......it turned out ...not following the scheduled ! hahas !
as usual =/



went back to Yu Hua today ! attended their graduation !
loads of memories came back and all the scenes are flashing through my brain !
oh god , I really miss my friends , and my life !
everything in YuHua remains the same , but we are not the one who were attending the ceremony !



hey peeps ! good luck for your SPM and STPM ! <3>



tada !!!! ~ kangzi and me ! (2009)




oh ya ! i forgot to mention that ------ i had insomia last night !!!!!
th worst ever !!!!!! because I ended up sleeping at 5 am and woke up by 6 am !
duh ~~~~~~~ and I guess it's happening now , too ! =/


it's Saturday !
1 week holiday gone !
gonna start preparing for the presentation on Monday .


Winn , GO !




No comments:

Post a Comment