Wednesday, November 3

DEAD





emo post again ???!!!!

hmm ~ sort of
but why am I emo-ing while supposing-ly i should be studying !!!!
no mood to study , no mood to finish up my assignments !

I did lots of thinking these days
but there're always many contradictory scenes coming out
and I couldn't choose anyone , but to leave .

today I saw my friend being emo
and I couldn't help much !
oooouch , i know his feelings , it hurts .
and what else i can do other than being silence ?
he reminds me how I came about all these time and how my friends were worrying me like how I worry about him .....

I met him today , after few months !
the feelings weren't as strong as last time , but undeniable , there's still something inside my heart .
I'm glad that I wasn't in the same school with him and I didn't meet him every single day.
but I'm not happy with my current life and how I wish I can retain secondary schooldays .

hmm ~
promise myself not to miss anyone , anymore !
if I ever did that , I deleted my blog !!!!!!
(omg , this is what a curse )


I'm dead ! dead ! dead !



No comments:

Post a Comment