Sunday, November 14

Bro-sis day !

as per title ! today was a bro-sis day !
haha ~
dad and mum went to penang and I chose to not go with them , and stay at home with my bro !
koko is fun ! we watched you-tube video together and he started laughing non-stop !
LOL !
hmm ~ then we ordered Domino's pizza for tea + dinner !
first time we had this special meal in our living room ! and end up both of us were full-like-hell !


koko has cancelled all this outing plan and stayed at home with me , because he was worried I'm alone at home ! how sweet !
and now he's sleeping on the sofa while I'm typing this post !
both of us like to stay up late at night , and we like sleeping in our living room !
haha , weird right ? O.o

oh ya ~ both of us scared of cockroach ! and unfortunately , we encountered three cockroach today ! argh ~~~~~!!!!!!! and , their dead bodies are still in the sink !
and this is what koko told me " don't wash the plate dy , wait till tomorrow la "
LOL ! hahahahahaha !
funny right ? O.o

I love my koko !
I'm sure he'd feel the same !
we LOVE our family !

No comments:

Post a Comment