Wednesday, November 24

Mummy's on Fb !


was busy teaching dearest Mummy to use computer , or I should say , FACEBOOK !

hmm ~ she gets so exited when she knows something new !
and keep asking me " can like this ? " / " ooooo ~ yuan lai "

funny quotes coming from her everytime I asked her to write some funny comments !
she is cute yo !
haha !!!!

and since she started to use fb , she used all her rest time sitting in front of lappy
to view photos , over and over again ! =.=/
she says she need practice! haha !

oh ya ~ and she take my seat ( the lappy table )
well ! I'm also exited when i saw her so enjoy playing facebook !
LOL !
and the reason why she started playing fb is , an invitation of her old friend , aunty Molly !
thanks to her , brings my mum happiness !
haha !

mummy ~~~~ you're shoooooo cute ! =D


Mummy & Daddy

No comments:

Post a Comment