Friday, November 12

No-biggie-week

yayy ! eng assignment is done ! woohoo ~
actually I'd want to update my blog few days ago , but i forget when i put it aside =/
hahas !

okay ~ here go the interesting things this week ~
hmm~ presentation went quite well for my group , but me .
as kah mun , the strong speaker is in my group , everything will always be fine !

hard works pay off ! =D

we had a special meeting with the CEO is ICAEW from UK , Mr Micheal Izza in Sunway Univercity College yesterday !
actually SUC had a price giving ceremony in Sunway , to Mr. An Li Foong , who won the First Prize and the Watts Prize for the subject ‘Audit & Assurance’ !
bravo !!!

how I wish I am standing up there one day in the future , though , impossible ! haha !

hmm ~ some of my classmates get a chance to attend the cocktail party and annual dinner at KL with the Big four firms !
so nice ! and they got a chance to get a snapshot of how the corporate world looks like !
I'm definitely looking forward to attend these kind of events in my future life ! =)))


nothing special going these few days , and more like a so-so day to me .
I miss my friends , all friends including college's , high school's , Stjohn , or anything !
GrrrRRrrrrr ~




No comments:

Post a Comment