Monday, May 3

trauma =(

I woke up on time to prepare myself to the 1st class after the BORED holidayz ....
wasn't in a bad mood , everything's going well ....so I thought I will enjoy the day ! ^^

but ...
but ......
but ..........
BUT .............

argh ~ when I was driving ...I'm in fear !!!!!!
heartbeat in an abnormal rate !!!!!
I don't know why ~
just feel nervous and panic .....

I scared of driving ? oh no !!!!!!
It couldn't be !!!!!!
I tried to calm down myself ....switch on the radio loud >.<''''' but ....still ......=(
but weird feelings popped out ...is so WEIRD !!!!!!!

I'm seriously not in a normal emotions ....
nervous > sad> panic > worry > depress > calm ...

these emotions changed every second !!!!!!
imagine it happened when I was driving !!!!!!!
ohhhhhh NOOOOO !!!!!!!!

I almost giving up and luckily i can stop while trap in a traffic jam in the toll ....
it'd calm me down ...
and I comfort myself ...."going to reach" ....

sadly ....I couldn't find carpark in campus and I need to go "elephant walk"
*the nightmare*

I was extremely quiet in the class today ....
I can't stop thinking if that .....

luckily , I'm okay after the lunch break
It is much more okay ~



1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete