Sunday, May 2

changes ??? (edited)

to someone I concerned so much ....that's you ! ^^

maybe you were mad to me , for that event , here I post what i can see ...
as you said , "something is not so simple as you can see ..."
yea ... you are right , but maybe our point of view are different ?O.o

I mentioned before , I don't know how you think and what you feel recently ....
is true ..even now ...
reason ???? hmm .... i'm not sure about that ...
but maybe i can spot changes on you ...


changes ?
yea , but I can't figure out the points where you've changed
but can feel that ...
and I'd console myself with the environment factors
yeap ...the environment changes us !
when you are in the new college life ,
you may change yourself to suit the exactly situation you are ,
but you will not know you're actually different from last time ...


you'll ask me how you change ?
hmm .....maybe you are not so talkative like last time?
to me , you are now much more secretive ...
unpredictable ?
aiya ...don't know la ....
maybe i sensed wrongly ?

since the complicated event happened , i worry you so much ....
I knew you were confused , but I don't know what you confused about ....
watching you torture by the guilt , I felt I'm so useless ...
I can't do anything to help you ...


so do I ?
i'm not sure about me myself =.='''
maybe i changed also .....
I'm now much more quiet compare to last time ....
maybe you can see that ....
talk less when we go out .....
why ? i don't know ...
maybe i scared ...there's no response ....
so ...i just smile and laugh lolx ~


but I'll try to maintain what I should be when I'm with all of you ....
i can feel the distance between us , you get what I mean ?
i've tried to bridge the gap , but now i'm tired to do that ...
i've do my best to contribute what i can ,
but in return , i get nothing ...
fed-up la wei ~ tire dy .... maybe i wants response .....am I selfish ????


and now , i know ...
i cant do anything without all of u ...
we need to work together to achieve something ...
the cycle runs in that way ....
do I will upset for everything that is not fully achieved ...

thinking so negatively ....i realized ...
and i know ,
I shall be the people working out behind ,
but not the important one
because all of you will be the important ones , rather than me ...


no point giving out too much if that person doesn't appreciate it , remember this ?
yea , now i'm following this rule ... =)

No comments:

Post a Comment