Sunday, May 2

Silence

Silent days , silent nights ....
the night appeared to be extremely silent when the rain comes ...


It makes me to recall something that I shouldn't think of it anymore ...
the promises that you gave me ,
the ways you take care of me ,
the moment we solved problems together ,
the moment you comforted me when I'm crying ,
the dialogue we had ,
the messages you sent to me ,
the moment we were in the silence ...


I miss that so much
but I know and understand ,
this should all ended now .
ya , it's game over !
and I'd know this is nothing for me to recall ....
I didn't blame anyone ,
just here to say , thank you .


thank you for lending me your shoulder whenever I need ,
thank you for accompanying me when I'm in trouble ,
thank you for caring me so much ,
thank you for the memories you gave me .


we're still friend , forever .

No comments:

Post a Comment