Friday, May 28

CFAB orientation diner

changed my blog skin >>> back to the very simple layout =)

simple is the best ^^


the busy week had passed ....
CFAB orientation dinner was held successfully ! clapsss !!!!
this is the 1st event the cfab-ians held and it was awesome ! ^^V
( photos in Facebook )
quite fun and happy to meet UK president , Mr Hagen .



back to last week , PT 2 and BM mock exam were over
some of my classmate failed AG , everyone was so stress !
we couldn't practice our performance well .....=(
(and yea , i screw the performance =[ sad )



time to back on the track ....I must put more effort on my studies now ~


don't have mood to blog on recent stories ...
don't ask why ...
but yea , i will tell you I'm okay , even i'm not .






good night everyone .





---thanks to everyone that concern about me . =)

No comments:

Post a Comment