Sunday, March 4

February


The month of February is where everything changes
I get into new life
yet I've screwed up some part of it


I din know that I've hurt someone that much until he cant even talk to me
is it that bad ?

misunderstood or I was giving false hope ?

I have no comment on this
I took all the blame with me and I hope to end this shit like this


sorry that I've put everyone in a difficult position
you guys know me well , and you guys know that if I step in again it would be so messed up
but I cant just walked out like this


I'm the core for this problem and I need to settle this.


You claimed that I din settle things with you
fine ... sorry and sorry .

million apologies .

done and done .

I need to pull myself out of the black hole and don't ever get back again .


move on , move on , move on .
Life goes on .


Some of my friends are still wondering am I okay by now
Emotional attack from time to time
when I see something bad
or when I feel the eyes of others are putting the blame on me


yes , I care , that much .


nevertheless
I'm good
I'm happy
I should tell you honestly here ,
I'm okay all because of the boyfie
:)
I'm glad that I have him with me no matter what happened .





No comments:

Post a Comment