Sunday, March 4

Contented


Someone step into my life in the year 2012
the surprise one
yes , really random one
but I know I am not regretting bout this


Valentines 2012 ,
and now I'm in a new relationship with him
and I bet no one can see this coming :) *wink


Everyone got so surprise when they found out
sorry peeps , I gave you guys a surprise

hmm ... well , I would say ,
I'm happy now , and this is all that matters .


A guy who love me a lot and most importantly I can feel the love from him , everyday.


things din go as smooth as we thought it would be
although it was tough in the beginning
issues have caught us up and I got really upset and sad bout myself ,
but he never fails to cheer me up

he really spend time talking to me ,
clear things up with me ,
and try to get this emo gf to smile
:)


thank you for being here for me when I need you
thank you for being able to spot my emoish
and being so patient to deal with this emo kid


thank you , kc .
I'm glad that I meet you .
<3



No comments:

Post a Comment