Tuesday, March 6

Break


having study break for 2 days
tell you what .....
waking up without alarm clock is awesome
and able to laze around in the house is freaking comfortable
without all the annoying-irritating-traffic-jams road
and no more rushing-to-class-late days

whoaaaaaaaaaaaaa
*beamssss =D

#smile like a lou sai


but class resuming tomorrow aka wednesday , BS ='(

oh--O ... sad ...
btw this supposed to be a study break
am I studying ? *shhh*


okayyy enough of ranting


oh yaaa ! my car side mirror banged by some idiot shit at parking around Sunway
T.T
I was superrrr angryy !!!!!!
wh0 the hell youuuuu bang my side mirror !!!!!
sighs

life without side mirror is so sad
='(

but what I get in return is
I no need to drive to college the next dayy
yayyyyy ! daddy sent me to college and gor gor fetch me back
#like a princess

hehehehe !
Happiest day ever in college !
=p
*imma naughty girl
LOL


No comments:

Post a Comment