Sunday, December 11

gloomy

I'm stuck .
Few days of my holiday and I'm all gloomy
that's how bad I am in handling my own emotions

I need something I need some explanations I need so break

I'm so not prepared in this relationship
I'm starting to doubt myself
I'm starting to doubt everyone

people hate to face the truth and started to avoid it
Is this what am I doing right now ?
I hate people who avoid their problems , but now , I'm in this situations

I'm scared to face the truth
I'm scared to tell the truth
I'm scared to lose something good

I wish the decision I made was a right one
I wish nothing bad will happen
I wish I never had done anything until today

no one could understand what am I feeling right now
not even myself , how could you ?

maybe because I care about others , that's the root of all the issues ?
but this is just me being myself

I told you my feelings , not for you to adapt to me but for you to understand
not for you to change yourself . I want you to be yourself .
I dun wan you to change and try to adapt to something else ,or somebody else .

I need some time to think about it ,to think about how should I solve this .

No comments:

Post a Comment