Sunday, September 11

Smurfffyy day !


Hi peeepsss !

I'm so smurf right now !

LOL , obviously ,
just finish watching smurf !
muahahahahhaa !



la la lalalala sing a happy song !


addicted to this , and will use this to annoy people !
wooohhoooo ^^



well , I like BLUESSS =D


okaysssssssss .....
*calm down*


oops , just now someone being so nice ,
tracking me all the way to the traffic light ,
just to make sure I'm not being stalked by other people !
wow ! so warm ..but I escaped from him ... LOL



well , last time I din know somebody will really do this , but my brother did !
my brother seriously super nice protective guy !
he drove all the way behind a female friend's car and follow her back home ,
in cheras you know !
and then drove back to Kajang .
just to make sure she reached home safely !
protective brother I have !
=D


smurfy day ! smurfastic !

No comments:

Post a Comment