Wednesday, September 21

友共情



well well , I'm back to this bloggie !

hahas !
time to update my outings =D



17 September 2011
Cycling @ Putrajaya & dinner @ Look Out Point



yaayy ! went to Taman Botani to have some recreation activities !
Cycling !


RM4 per hour per Bicycle !
quite fun and relaxing
you guys should try it out !


well , but do practise your cycling skills 1st ya !
if not you will end up like me =p
haha !
luckily I din fall from my bike HAHAHAH !


sunburn day ! LOL


after cycling , we went to "7 happiness" restaurant to have our lunch !
hmm ! no more secondary school memories when the restaurant move to new place =/


tada ~ after that ..... slacking at Yuin's home !
again , we're there playing monopoly and blocks =)
ahhh haaa ! this time we got new board games -----> Cluedo !


quite fun playing Cluedo !
Mrs White *akhem* people, you know the jokes la har ~


then then .....
dinner time !
we are going to Look Out Point !
the final decisions ~ before that we kept changing places and plans !


so cooling up there !
with MIST !


hello ~ got mist in Look Out Point !
so rare !
because it was raining before that !
and is seriously cooling !


I love the weather up there !!!!


spending time chit chating , telling lame jokes !
hahaha ! that's just so US !


I love my friendsss !

but ya , some of them are leaving dy ='(


awww ....sad !







No comments:

Post a Comment