Friday, September 16

Freaking stress !


ah !
consecutive days of long hours classes are driving me crazy !

FA and TX both are technical papers !
and they are so packed compare to AA .


have to train up my stamina to stay for long hours classes
and also prolong my concentration span !



Freaking stress when doing FA questions !
I'm starting to hate CFAB !
Even CAT is better !
sigh ~~~~~



What I have learnt in CFAB ?
HUH !
gonna screwed t eh graduation of CFAB !
I dun think I'm going la ..duh ~


Compare to what we're doing now ,
the graduation is indeed meaningless , don't you think so ?
some more the costs weren't reasonable !


urgh ~


massive traffic jam makes my tireness even worse ... until to frustration !
seriously !
why la ..... traffic jam exist in my life everyday ?!
aiiiiihhhzzz !



done with rant-ing ~




and now I'm awake due to 3 hours sleep straight after I reached home =p

*HI* midnight world !



oh ya !

HAPPY MALAYSIA DAY !
LOL





No comments:

Post a Comment