Friday, September 30

=)


tada ~ I came to blog when I was too bored , as usual
but I dun wanna go study ~

ah ah ah ~
I failed my pt1 for tax gao gao , but still dun wanna study !
what's wrong with me !
LOL

the boyfriend is studying now ~
and I am blogging !
woohoo ~


haiz , kah mun said "ai ya .. nowadays , I dun have motivation to come for classes dy "
and I said " yeaaaaa ~~~~ so stress la ~ "


yes , this is exactly what we're feeling now
FA and TX are both stressing us up till the max .
I really have no idea what the lecturers are teaching
and the information is too much for us to absorb .
sighs ~
pt1 for FA on next Saturday , and pt2 for Tax is few day after FA .
ohhhh NO ~~~~~


ahh ~ the CFAB graduation have caused some issue to the sunway's management .
well , this is what CFAB student behave nowadays ?
ah , sounds bad .
This is us , we're the CFAB student .
not to say we're arrogant , but we will voice out if we feel that it is unreasonable ~


sighs , another issue to cope with .

=)


hope everything will turn out good .



No comments:

Post a Comment