Sunday, October 10

Random

I have been lazy for more than 3 weeks
and now it's the time to back on track
to start studying for Assurance
because PT1 is around the corner , which is next saturday =/


well , nothing much to elaborate on that
and I would like to continue with something happened last week


Moral final is over !
but we'd already knew that we passed our paper before the exam because of our assignments
after the final , we celebrated Crystiex birthday .
" innocent , pretty , smart , cute , penguin .... " and so on are the words that I used to describe her
so you can imagine she's absolutely amazing , right ?
happy birthday , crys !
all the best to you in your life =D



heard a bad news from a friend that his gf was get into a car accident
luckily , she wasn't injured and only car damaged
when it comes to driving , I'd have some phobia to it
this is so-called the "over-obsessed-issue" of myself
I'm just so stress when it comes to driving
sighs ~
something wrong with me ,
and I just have to pretend that everything is okay and alright



more and more assignments are coming and we are still not in the mood huh ~?
I'll try my best to work things out =/




p/s Winn says she misses her friends so much =)

No comments:

Post a Comment