Wednesday, October 13

Rant

Guy 1
hey , you're the best friend for me , after so many dramas in my high school .
do you remember what separated us ?
but we'd manage to fix it ,and we're now best best friends .
I shared most of my feelings to you , and you know me quite well
sometimes you'd have the same feelings , but we're just don't want it to break any friendship bond between all of us
we tried to work things out together , and you're the one who always support me , and help me .
I'd really feel sorry to not turn up tonight , and I feel bad to you .
and this is why I'm here to blog about all these .
read a long and you will figure it out =)
I like you being straight forward and of course you're FUN too
you don't like to imitate as well as fake your characters .
this is why I chose to tell you everything , proud of it huh ~?


**********

Guy 2

everyone knows this , we were friends since ages ago
therefore , everyone will automatically link us together whenever something happened
but the truth is , are we that close actually ?
I can't really figure it out
do you ?
It has become a habit to rely each other
but the consequences of this is we will easily get mad when either one of us broke the rule
maybe is just me , but sometimes I'd feel the weird feeling between us ~
but I don't know how to describe it .
You behave 100% differently when you're with college friends , and with us or I should say , me
but well , maybe this is all my problems .
or , environment changes both of us ? =/
but well , it has been a lil better now , compared to last time .
move on , can I trust both of us =)


**********

Guy 3

you are the one who I will text you early in the morning , to say "good morning"
and wish you good luck for your exams .
this will occur when I found out that we hadn't meet each other for quite a long time
to me , you're a very strong , good in management , kind-hearted guy
and I feel secure when I'm with you
you have a very important place in my life but I doubt you know it
I miss the time that you arranged everything well for us ,
and you planned well for every events .
every time when there's an outing , I'll wish that you'll be there
but when you didn't turn up , I felt disappointed and angry .
I don't know why is it like this , but I just felt that you should be there
the anger will immediately disappear when the next time I saw you !
and all is forgiven .
this is how amazing you are .
[ this is why you will never know I'd ever get angry because of you ]

yea , again i said , you've a irreplaceable role to me .
and I'm pretty sure that you wouldn't know this paragraph existed .



**********


I feel crazy after i wrote all this
I really feel extremely lost and I don't know how to handle all this situations
it might not be an issue to you , but it is to me

the more I care about that , the more I put myself into disappointment
the more I want this group of us together , the more I feel that we are tearing apart
the more I want this to be forever , the more it wouldn't be .

I'm the one who linked everyone of us to this gang , but i failed to maintain the closeness
was a monitor and somehow we gone into this friendship
but I've no confidence that this will last . because if you're in the picture
you can know how difficult for us to meet up , even only for a yam char session .
if you're the one who organizing that , for the purpose to catch up with each other
and turn out that not much response and with some others excuses
immediately you can ever feel that your heart's breaking .
although a mini group chatting was awesome too , but if everyone can talk together , isn't that even better than anything else ?

I know that these are all nonsenses
I need to rant , that's all .
sighs ~
what else can I do to make it better ?

you will never know what happen next ...
and who can assure me that everything can be like what we used to be ?

No comments:

Post a Comment