Sunday, October 10

This is who am I

maybe I'm too obsessed over everything that happened around me
but it's just me ,
I couldn't change my behavior and attitude towards everything

so , you might ask me , why ?

the reason is pretty simple
because I mind my own steps
I don't allow any wrong steps being taken and it ruin my life

This is the most negative side of me , i knew it
but I can't change it , this is who am I ...

you might say ,
it's already over , and you can't change whatever that already happen
what you can do is to accept it as a lesson you learnt
well , I'd say the same thing to everyone
but say it out is easier than doing it

you are not the one who faces the problem
you are not the one who have to fix it
you are not the one who really have to deal with it
and
you are not me
even I don't know what I'm feeling right now
how could you know ?


being myself is tougher than what I thought of
maybe this is the reason why I cant walk out from the dark


No comments:

Post a Comment