Friday, July 30

Disclosed

thanks for the post you wrote for me
but well , here are the words for you too .
you knew that for such a long time , u aren't put down everything
but now , you declare that you already let it go
and this sentence , you repeated for don't-know-how-many-times

you will say this out , cause you haven't ensure that whether you are or you aren't
but just to make yourself /convince yourself to believe that you are okay .
in fact , you are notsookay .

from the acts that yourself doing now , you will know that , something going on now is super weird
but still you want it to be in this way .
well , to declare here that , i'm totally okay without your influence .
thing comes and goes everyday , i couldn't just stay there and go round with you .
my life is not special for him or you , it's for me, myself .

you are the one who majoring everything , well , and i don't want to care anymore .
i'm going on with my own track and no one can bring me out of the track .
you want the game to be over or continue , is up to you .
but i'm not going to play around , but I'm still there to answer any of your questions you want .

that's all I can do =)

No comments:

Post a Comment