Tuesday, July 6

Law class

today was our 1st class of law / 1st day of class for sem 2 !



er ......law ....law ...law ...
quite confusing actually
but is more on understanding and analysing ...story telling [ according to Ms Pushpa ]
urgh ~ okay ..i should pull my socks up ..work haaaarder !!!!!



okay ...
1st day of class should be exciting right ?
but is a bit bore + sleepy ....
or maybe I'm still not used to it ...
I talked not more than 10 sentences today !!!! >.
wish i could talk more ..but i cant ! haha !
I need some time to warm up [lame !]




oh ya !!!!!
kah mun changed her hairstyle ! LOL
i really cant recognized her !!!!
1st i saw her walking to me , while smiling ..



then i was wondering : who is this gal smiling at me ...why her face so familiar one !
haha !!!!!
OKAY , it's Kah Mun !
haha !!!!
[ sorry , kah mun ] xD



another scene is , our class combined with the BDO group students ,
which means we are having a bigger class now compared to last sem ...
about 30+ students in a class ....
I miss the old times ....
I miss muzzakir !!!! [ he had gone to INTEC ] =(




hmm ..tomorrow i'm having another law class !!!
er .......i should study now right ? if not ............
I will just wondering in the cloud when lecturer is explaining =.='''






No comments:

Post a Comment