Sunday, August 1

Omg !!!

another week passed and yea , coming week will be my another pt2 for law paper !!!!!
argh ~ i haven't study law for last week and now , i'm lost somewhere at chap 5 !!!! and the best part is , the pt might going to chap 7 !
omg omg omg !

celebrated kah mun's birthday last friday , it was a blast huh ? haha =D
hope she enjoyed her great day ^^

hmm .....here are my to-do-list :-

-gonna finish a speech but thank god , it has postponed to next next week =)
-gonna type out a cover letter , prepare personal details , photos ....
-shop for formal outfits
-prepare law pt
-study for BF too
-moral assignment
-going to attend a movie section with ICAEW members
-wash my car ( myvi is so so so dirty =[ )
-practice my baking skill ><''/
-shop for books ~


oh gosh !
I'm a dead fish now ...
and seriously , i need to sleep ~
Zzzzzzzz
Night =)


oh ya , I'm recovering =)

No comments:

Post a Comment