Tuesday, July 6

Review

3 weeks holidays had already over ...
class will start tomorrow !


hmm ....
this was really a bore holiday i had ...
Genting trip would be my only memory ...
thank you , guys and gals .


hmm ..went up to broga hill last saturday again ...
== nothing else to elaborate on that ==



chatted with KA just now ...
i thought of many things ...
all these feelings i haven't tell anyone before , but him
but i'm still lost and confused ...



i wish i can be strong and tough .
i know i can , i can .



forcing myself to fake a smile isn't a good one
but this would be the only thing i can do
and to blindly believe in myself that i can
how stupid am i , huh ?



there're so many things that we cant control
but yet we have to accept it ...duh ~
just like to be myself more than to follow the others ....
forgive me ..i'm not as what you expected ....



the feeling of insecure is always with me ...
I couldn't know when i will get back my sense of security ...


No comments:

Post a Comment