Tuesday, August 21

Updates



Hey how are you ?

Selamat Hari Raya & Happy holiday everyone 
:)
I'm sure people are so busy with their life 


students are preparing for endless assignments and finals 
some went to travel , holiday with family 
and some went back to hometown and reunion with longlost family members 


well , we all have our own lives , it must be somehow meaningful to us :) 


Last week , I sort of arranged for a class gathering
but sadly , it din turn out to be fine
and it was called off at the last minute 


sadness and disappointment filled me up 
well , what to do ? Everyone couldn't make , or it was just a wrong decision for me to set up an event . 


Sighs. 


Should I continue to hold any gathering anymore ? 
Am I being appreciated ?
Or I'm just being redundant ? 


Big Sighsssss !





No comments:

Post a Comment