Tuesday, August 21

Feelings



Actually I have a lots of thoughts need to blog in 
but somehow when I place my fingers on the keyboard 
all the thoughts have become some feeling and I have no words to describe them 


Always argue with the one I love  
I hate it , I was super angry , and sad , of course , 
the feeling of tearing my heart apart is awful 

Maybe I'm being too sensitive ?

Jealousy is a form of love 
but this is too torturing , aint it ?


I trust him 
but I don't have confidence with myself 


He is the one I speak to everynight before I sleep 
He is the one I first texted him every morning 
He is the one I always cry on the phone , complaining everything 


He doesn't think argue is bad 
I asked , why are us always arguing on all those small matters ?
I don't want this to happen , but why cant we control ourselves ?
and he answered me , I don't mind arguing with you because I know we will be alright after all this.
couples always argue , don't they ?
If they don't , I doubt they are the real couple . 


somehow I am glad that he is so sure that we will be alright after the mess . 
but I still cant take it , arguing is just like hurting me , hurting him , hurting us . 
I hate the pain in my heart 
I hate the tears that flows from my eyes 
I hate it when we say things we don't mean to each others . 


I'm so lost 
crying myself to sleep ? 
well maybe I should stop thinking that much 


Do you think I can ? 
haha ! that's a complete joke . 
because you know I wont . 


Hope everything will be fine 
Rainbow appears only after rain and when there's sunshine


I know we will see the rainbow very soon . 






No comments:

Post a Comment