Wednesday, August 1

Holidays



holiday ....holiday....holiday 

I'm so bored
stuck at home everyday 
because the crime rate is effinly high these days 

urghhhh 
okayyy fine 

I miss my friends , high school , collegemates 

why am I feeling absolutely lonely this holiday ? 

cant sleep at night , but sleeping at 5am ? 
oh maybe I should be traveling around Europe countries now *hint* 

ah but I'm here in Malaysia , and I'm supposed to sleep at 12 =.= 

oh god why am I such a freak ? 
okayyyy *smile smile* I'm still healthy =) 


when you cant sleep , things you will do :-

roll on the bed 
on your laptop 
but nothing fresh in the internet 
watch movies ,but I ran out of movies and dramas 
then start reading books (luckily I get novels from Carmen ! ) 
and then you'll start feeling hungry 
then searching for food (and normally end up with cookies)
and when you felt like , finally you feel sleepy 
and there's when you brain start thinking stuffs 
lots of thinking ......... going on in my brain ...... 


This is great , isn't it ? 
sighs , I really need to get back to a normal life 

like what I usually have last time .....






2 comments:

  1. not really ... planned to go for dance lesson , but no time for future arrangements =/

    ReplyDelete