Saturday, April 2

working life =D


3 months of interns finally ended

well , what I can said is ,
I enjoyed the last month of working ! =D

working is not as fun as you thought of , but it'd has its own fun part when you get nice bosses and cute seniorsss !


Having lunch at Klang ,
(I swear this was the most bkt i ate in my 19 years of life )
LOL

Having dinner at mamak ,

Having dinner at some unknown western restaurants ,

and some super funny jokes coming out from bosses to tease bosses is damn funny !

HAHAHAHAH !


and kena pranked by manager and kena CON by managers is damn damn damn idiot !


LOL

well , they'd take good care of me and , really taught me a lot a lot more =)

love them !



working till midnight ,
and the feelings of sleepy + tired + stress = crazy !


working till midnight although is a sat or sun ,
who cares ,
and the whole office is only filled with us !


LOL ,


driving crazily to reach home in the midnight is so so so scary !!!! ='(

sometime kena road block somemore !


well , this is what we called the grown up progress ?

I'm gonna miss the 3 monthssss seriously !
and I swear ! I am going back to work with my beloved manager and senior !


HOHOHOHO



i'm a tortured soul though !


;p




@Andrea mah
@Lao ban / lou sai William
@Boss Kin weng
@ Cute senior - Rosanne






No comments:

Post a Comment