Sunday, April 10

1st day of class

1st day of class is killing me , why ?
because I only had 3 hours of sleep for that day .

all thanks to beloved coffee !

LOL

hmm ......




1) I miss sitting in Lb's car !
2) obviously I dun miss the aircond-smell of my class
3) I miss all my classmates
4) and .....thinking skills lecturer is not as fun as POT lecturer
5) POT is quite fun , but then ....too bad , I wasn't in the mood to study that day



classmates din change much .


reuben will still insult kah mun , so as kah mun
and may be this is their culture of surviving . =p



celia is still as hyper as last time , and this time , she has a bobby waddles with her
and this increased her hyper-ness !
LOL , love her craziness though ~


crys is still crys the lil innocent cute pretty shopping queen !
bought a new blink blink heels in pyramid during lunch time on the 1st day of class O.o


EUs are still EUs-style ! Sweet !
Mr airil still skipping class like he did ...


3 months of interns doesn't break all of us apart ,
but it brings us to the stage of our life .



No comments:

Post a Comment