Sunday, April 10

3 months made a difference


sounds familiar ?


yea , you're right !

this is what I posted on my status after chatting with my dearest friend .


on the 1st day of class and i got this freaking bad news ,
or should I say good instead ?


friend Elby ,
no matter what decision you made ,
I will be there to support you .
remember what I said ?


=)


listening to his story of bu ,
it brings me back to my past , which now I get a clearer picture of everything.
He never tell me how he feel when all these happened between us ,
but he will always show me his "I'm-ok-face"


indeed ,
he is just camouflaging himself .


it's a bit too late to know at this moment
=(


the feelings of being confronted ,
and to try to hide something ,
and to try to protect someone ,


aint easy

......



and the courage to speak out the bu words ,

aint easy too

...


and so he did that ,
but she refused it .


now finally understand the painfulness he had gone through during that moment .


I understand you ,
thank you for everything you've done for me .



*******


Elby , I know this will be a very tough period for you ,
but I know you can overcome it , because you've your target , right?


LOLHAHAHAH


You told me , everyone has an equal chance to score a goal , so do you !
me support you always .

glad that you enjoyed the month of March


:)


No comments:

Post a Comment