Thursday, August 19

hmm.....

I miss my friends so much
they are so important to me
but i'm not important to them ...
well , the cycle runs this way , i just have to take it


i wish i could back to the old times , where you are there for me
but now , everything changes , included you , me , everyone


life goes on ,


where's my stand right now ?
i should be standing else where at the border ? or at the core?
where should i place myself ?
what should i do to make everything goes well ?
how should i make everything perfects as what i planned ?
why should i trouble myself when the others don't ever take it seriously ?



the feelings will never be the same as what we had last time
everything changes , day to day , year to year ....
will my name appear on the contact list and i'm just one of your long list of contacts ?



i have to train myself to have the patience to take it , again and again
and i know , it would be harder and harder .
well , i will try to retain what i was and what i'm doing .


chillax !

No comments:

Post a Comment