Wednesday, August 18

life

last week was my bf pt 2 ...
oh ya ~ we did facebook-ing before the exam starts !
cool huh ? due to the system failure , computer-based turn out to be in hard copy !
well , our class score a quite good result !
but i'm just a lil improve >.


I was supposed to attend a toastmaster meeting yesterday in college till 9 pm !
but i din attend cause it was too late to me ...so sorry , i will attend the next meeting =/


my classmate , Ruyi has left us to The One to study arts =(
Ru yi , all the best there ! ^^


wee ~ this week i have no test ! but it doesn't mean that no need to study !
sigh ~ cause i'm totally lost in both Law and BF ~
copying answer + sleeping during classes were not my fav act , but i did it everyday ><


ohmy~~ holymamacheesycow !!!!!! argh ~




Nie : Jia Ping !!!! you should change yout bad attitude !!!!!!
JP : Yea , i know ....but ....... =(




well !
i have to do better and improve myself , or else i will be eliminated by the society ><'''/
urgh ~


*law of attraction*




== all the best ^^ ==

No comments:

Post a Comment