Friday, November 27

is this the REAL SPM ?

hey everyone !~
i'm here to blog
haha~
isn't it weird ,as you know spm is on-going
but i'm here !!!!!!!
that's the problem


what am i doing here? blogging of course ....
and this , shouldn't happen to me !!!!~
i shall be revising my bio ~ ak ~ or anythings
is surely not to blog !!!!!


oh gosh ~ what am i doing here ~
wasting of time !!!!!!
hahaz ~


what happen to me ?
i'm guessing myself ~
spm ~ spm ~
everyday grumbling spm spm ....
papers that already over , is just like normal exercise
and i did badly !!!!! Am I fooling myself ?
Indeed , yes , I am ....
oh gosh ~
that's my future !!!!!
how can i damage myself ??????


i have to stop myself being clamped by lazyness ...
and should push myself to the limit !!!!!!!
can i ?


hahaz, is hard , n impossible ~
because , i'm sure i can't do it ~
excuses surrounded me .....
and i'm juz hehehaha here and there ~


is this the REAL SPM ?


yes , is real
but i think trial did better than now !~
oh no .....
i think i'm giving up
add maths , i'm so disappointed with my performance which is so idiot !!!!!
the word which i can use to describe is only IDIOT !!!!


please .......
i couldn't control my life , my thinking , my work , my soul ........
it just because of a stupid decision
a DECISION which changes everything !!!!!


okay ~ i shall go back to my LOVELY BOOOOOOOKS ~
bye n nitez everyone ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment