Wednesday, June 13

FINAL



Having final right now 
yes , really FINAL 
after this I wont be a full time student anymore :)
I HAVE TO PASS THESE TWO PAPERS ! 


so tomorrow would be the last paper I will be sitting , Financial Management . 
bless me god :)


kinda struggling when I was doing revision these few days 
things really messed me up and I have no idea how I gonna take them down 
you have no idea how much stress all of us were holding on 


but do we have a choice afterall ?
well , you would know the answer right , don't you ? 


Keep going people , move on , and move on 
no one can stop us , fight for you own future !


super stressed up . 
I wish everything is fine in my way , I wish . 


exhausted , for everything I held on. 
I'm tired . 
no more strength to move on . 
one more day , one more day and I'm free . 


tired of being emotionally exhausted 
really do
and I know this gonna end soon ! 






No comments:

Post a Comment